Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ryan & Stephanie Baldauf's Wedding

Well Ryan and I go way back to when we had the same exact truck and same rims and tires, everyone thought I was him, and he was I. Then he had to go and get a lift then a paint job. It was great because when we did see each other and parked beside each other at the local sheetz and Bruster's people would look twice.

It was a great pleasure working with Ryan and Stephanie, he asked me to do his wedding and I couldn't do it all on my own because of my other job, so I requested Nathan Black to help out. What a great time and a wonderful family on both sides. Ryan is going to make a great husband and Stephanie will make a wonderful wife. Best of luck to them both !! Enjoy the photographs .




Ryan & Steph's Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment