Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jason Flemming

What a cool man this Jason is, we too go way back to when I first met him while I and a couple other friends were hanging out with his sister Heather, and the Fort twins one night. Jason was going through a hard time recently and he asked me to come take some photo's of him for his family and also just to have some cool artistic photo's of himself. So I did just that and made a night of it. The evening started by just driving around Lake Latonka and looking for some cool areas. As we were taking some shots we were approached by the land security of the neighborhood. We had to explain what we were doing and then the fella had to follow us everywhere we went it seemed that night. Afterward we ate and ended up sitting in his garage till almost 3am talking and having a couple drinks. Jason is a very good dude with a HUGE heart I hope you enjoy !

JASON FLEMMING

No comments:

Post a Comment